Behringer XD8-USB 8-Piece Electronic Drum SetXD8-USB
- Shipping & Returns
- Payment Plans
- Protect Your Gear
Behringer knows how much you love to play, so they designed the XD8USB drum kit for fast and easy, tool-free setup. Just pull the kit out of the box, position the drum and cymbal pads the way you like ’em and plug in; it’s just that simple. The XD8USB also comes pre-loaded with music tracks in a variety of styles, so you can sharpen your skills, or if you’re just getting started – learn to play to real music. There’s even an Aux Input, so you can play along with your favorite songs and practice tracks. And when you’re finished playing, just fold up the kit and stash it behind the couch or underneath the bed. Now your significant other will still respect you in the morning!
The way drums “feel” is one of the most important factors, especially for drummers who use electronic drums for practice and then return to an acoustic kit for live performance. So they gave their pads a natural rubber surface, which mimics the feel of real skins and minimizes false triggering. The XD8USB features a sturdy, extruded aluminum frame, which provides a solid foundation for the drum and cymbal pads. You’ll really appreciate this added stability when you’re rockin’ out full-tilt.
One of the XD8USB’s coolest features is the built-in USB audio interface, which allows you to connect directly to your computer. This incredible functionality lets you tap into your virtual instruments, drum software and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) recording software (not included). Such flexibility opens tremendous opportunities for file sharing with your band mates – especially when you need to collaborate on songwriting and recording projects.
Easy setup and feel are important, but how does the XD8USB sound? Thanks to Behringer's HDS (High Definition Sampling) technology you get top-notch studio drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, all of which are velocity sensitive for your most-nuanced performance. The factory-preset kits and sounds are programmed to give you an amazing range of professional-grade sounds for the ultimate versatility – plus you can program and store your own kits for instant recall.
The XD8USB is a great-sounding electronic drum kit designed by drummers – for drummers! Featuring rock-solid construction, studio-grade drum, percussion and cymbal sounds, plus loads of professional features that will enhance your drumming experience – and take you performance to the next level, the highly-affordable XD8USB plays and sounds like a million bucks!
As their way of saying “Thank You” when you register your XD8USB they’ll reward you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion. Recording and editing couldn’t be easier.
- 8-piece electronic drum set with HDS110USB sound module
- Ships ready to rock with everything you need to start immediately
- 10 factory presets plus 5 user-programmable drum sets
- USB interface to connect with any virtual instrument and drum software (not included)
- HDS (High Definition Sampling) technology provides an authentic drumming experience
- 123 studio-grade drum, cymbal and percussion sounds
- Realistic-feeling, natural playing trigger pads and cymbals
- Dual-zone snare pad for drum head and rim playing techniques
- Audio input to play along with your iPod*, iPhone*, iPad*, or MP3 player
- Built-in sequencer for play-along practice and performance
- Professionally composed tracks cover a wide variety of musical styles
- All sounds are velocity-sensitive for natural dynamic response
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Includes: HDS110USB sound module, Kick pedal, pad and stand, 1 x 8” dual-zone snare pad, 3 x 8” single-zone pads, 3 x 12” cymbals, Hi-hat trigger pedal, Drum rack with mounting hardware, Multi-pin breakout cable for easy setup, Pair of drumsticks, Drum tool, Quick start guide and assembly instructions
We understand that when you make an order, you want your gear as quickly as possible and we'll do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast. In most cases, orders ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping and delivery dates are not guaranteed unless otherwise specified.
Most orders $50.00 and over qualify for FREE shipping within the Continental United States. Some exclusions may apply.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store
Most orders are usually ready within 24 hours for same-day pickup or get free shipping to your local store. Just choose the "Ship to store" option at checkout.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
Local Pickup Only
Some products are available for local pickup only. If you’d like this item shipped, please contact us at 1 (888) 900-1959 to discuss shipping options.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we'll take care of it, no monkey business, we promise.
Instrument doesn't sound right or just not happy with the product? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 14 days of the invoice date or on the day the items were delivered, for a full refund of the purchase price minus shipping costs, or for exchange or credit.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Play now & Pay later!
Make music more affordable with these easy payment plans. It only takes a few minutes to apply or just choose the payment option at checkout. Bananas at Large offers these online and in-store financing options: Sezzle, Affirm, FuturePay, Community Finance, Synchrony and more! Click here for details.
Who is Warranty Life?
Warranty Life is a premium provider of protection plans. Backed by A- Rated carriers or better, our protection plans bring you piece of mind knowing you are covered.
With each WarrantyLife purchase comes a free online warranty account, where you can track the warranty coverage, review Terms and Conditions and gain access to claim information should you need it. Something not offered by other warranty companies.
- Power surges
- Mechanical or electrical failures, including those due to normal wear and tear
- Defects in materials and workmanship
- Internal heat, dust and humidity