Martin Special Financing!
Promotional financing for 12, 18, 24, or 36 months on purchases over $399 now through December 31, 2017
Apply online or Contact Us
What do you get when you take iconic traditional and bring it into the modern world? You get something like this… the Martin 000-18e Retro. Martin's groundbreaking Retro Series represents the most significant advancement of their era in amplified acoustic sound. Based upon a beautiful 1940 14-fret 000-18 donor guitar from the Martin Museum collection this 24.9 short scale model produces clear and expressive response for stage or studio use. With modern performance and playability the 000-18E Retro offers the visual and tonal integrity of the genuine mahogany auditorium guitars from the pre-war era. Finish off this great guitar with a Fishman F1 Aura Plus pick up system.
- Model: 000-18E Retro
- Construction: Genuine Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Old Style 18
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise Brown
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid Black Ebony
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Old Style 18 - Green Abalone
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Inlay
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus