The Q-Trem is a versatile and compact Tremolo pedal that features four waveshapes: sine, square, sawtooth and reversed sawtooth. The pedal features also an independent Reverb effect that can be used with or without Tremolo effect.
The new version of Q-Trem pedal has a silent soft-touch foot switch and three different bypass modes: 1. Buffered bypass, 2. Reverb always ON and 3. True bypass mode.
- Tremolo with four modulating waves
- Independent Reverb
- Controls: Depth, Speed, Reverb Level and Effect Type
- Three bypass modes: Buffered bypass, Reverb always ON, True bypass mode
- Soft-touch foot switch
- Can be powered with 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (standard "Boss" type, negative tip)
- Die cast aluminium enclosure
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance: 1 K ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 kohms or greater
- ADC-DAC HF response (-3dB): 20Hz-14.5 KHz
- THD (1KHz, -1db from clipping): 0.015-0.03%
- Current Draw: 60-70 mA (DC 9V)